HarveyDavid cofounder David Sloly was in Ghana this week as part to present a two day seminar to health workers teaching them how to create stories. The seminar saw David hold the audience of 50 for two full days as he worked through the principles of storytelling, a process for creating stories and hands on techniques for using smartphones for capturing stories in the field. The team crafted four powerful stories over the two day seminar that will be followed up with filming by a local team.
- Case Study: Taking First Databank from Direct Mail to a Multi-channel Digital Strategy June 28, 2018
- Intent data: what is it and who are the best providers? May 18, 2018
- Is your marketing automation like a wobbly door handle? April 12, 2018
- Farewell Maplin: I’ll miss trying stuff out before I buy it on Amazon March 1, 2018
- What to do when your Eloqua isn’t delivering November 20, 2017