The client need
Ricoh Europe adopted Eloqua as its marketing automation platform of choice for all European markets. Whilst the basic integration was managed centrally, each country was encouraged to develop their use of marketing automation locally. The Ricoh UK marketing team had an appetite for automation but lacked some of the skills and resource.
How we helped
We worked closely with Ricoh UK to ensure they could realise maximum value from their Eloqua investment as quickly as possible. We did this, as we do with all our clients, by understanding their business and then building our solutions around their people and processes. Our managed support was then able to provide an activation roadmap and campaign activity including:
• Establishing a lead management eco-system with consistent data capture and Dunn & Bradstreet data integration
• Always-on nurture campaigns for key product groups
• Created sales enablement tools and campaigns
• Created and deployed tactical and always-on campaigns
• Provided workshops, training and on-going technical support.
HarveyDavid enabled Ricoh to keep their headcount to a minimum by tapping into our resource of technical, CX, copywriting and content creation to build campaigns that deliver qualified leads and a better customer experience.