The client need
Ricoh Europe adopted Oracle Eloqua as its marketing automation platform of choice for all European markets. Whilst the basic integration was managed centrally, each country was encouraged to develop their use of marketing automation locally. The Ricoh UK marketing team had an appetite for automation, but lacked the knowledge, skills and resource to implement a suitable strategy.
How we helped
HarveyDavid provided an activation roadmap of build and campaign activity, supported by a dedicated retained team of Eloqua certified experts. Over the first 12 months HarveyDavid :
- Established a lead management eco-system with consistent data capture and Dunn & Bradstreet data integration
- Created always-on nurture campaigns for key product groups
- Created an email and landing page builder tool
- Implemented Touch Governance
- Created sales enablement tools and campaigns
- Built a Preference Centre
- Built and deployed numerous tactical campaigns
- Provided consultancy, team training and on-going technical support
Ricoh UK has established a solid Marketing Automation platform that will scale as they evolve their use of Oracle Marketing Cloud Technology in the business. They have continued to retain HarveyDavid, ensuring they have dedicated experts to continue to help Ricoh grow.